£40000 - £45000 per annum
29 days ago
If you are a qualified accountant, with experience of financial reporting, statutory accounts and inter-company accounting, we have a great opportunity for you to join a well-run, market-leading business in Derby.
The Financial Reporting Accountant will report directly into the Financial Reporting Manager and will provide effective business insight to support the wider business in driving performance and making the business more successful.
The key duties of this role are:
- Production of year-end statutory accounts for the consolidated group, consolidated sub-
groups and subsidiary companies
- Producing half yearly consolidated sub-group accounts
- Compiling quarterly and periodic investor reports
- Liaising with external auditors to ensure smooth audit of year end accounts
- Production of annual corporation tax computations
- Maintaining the integrity of the general ledger
The successful candidate will be:
- Self-motivated, able to work on own initiative but to also be flexible in supporting the team
- Be able to strong and effective relationships across all areas of the business
- ACCA / ACA Qualified with experience in a similar role
- Proactive approach to individual training and development
- Excellent Excel skills
25 days holiday (Pro rata), Onsite parking, pension scheme, Onsite restaurant with great choice of meals.
This role is in a highly accessible location and is easily commutable from Derby and Leicester.
Other roles you may have applied for include Financial Accountant, Finance Manager, Year End Accountant
Due to Covid-19 please expect increased waiting times with all applications