£27000 - £30000 per annum
0115 922 2240
4 months ago
This reputable manufacturing business is undergoing a huge transformation and expansion process due to private equity backing. With plans to double it’s UK presence in the next 3 years, now is the ideal time for the successful candidate to come in and progress in the industry.
Join a fast-paced and friendly working environment based in a collaborative office located close to Nottingham City Centre.
The day to day...
- Monitoring and analysing stock levels in the business to reduce levels of excess stock and working capital
- Costing of new products
- Reviewing costings of existing products both in our factory and of bought-in products
- Sales margin review
- Production of Weekly Sales KPIs
- Customer net profitability analysis
- Production of CAPEX requests
- You will present to the management team and discuss all findings and commentary from a commercial perspective, to help fuel the growth of this exciting company.
- Strong Analytical skillset essential
- Strong excel skills essential
- Part qualified CIMA or ACCA
- FMCG or manufacturing background preferred
- Experience using SAP a bonus
What you'll get in return...
- Up to £30,000 salary + Full Study Support
- 25 Days Holiday
- 5% Matched Pension
- Bonus Scheme
- Flexible working
- This business offers the successful candidate a chance to perform at a high level and have the opportunity to work for a business with a track record of internal promotions.
Jobs you may have applied for may include Assitant Finance Manager, Finance Analyst, Finance Business Partner, Commercial Analyst, Finance Business Analyst.
Due to Covid-19 please expect increased waiting times with all applications