£42000 - £45000 per annum
0115 922 2240
4 months ago
In the past few years, this business has nearly tripled in size, dramatically increasing both their revenues and workforce, and they’ve got no intention of letting up.
With an impressive customer base, a strong pipeline of new business, and a proven track-record of growth, they are interested in hearing from, and finding, the best talent to join their award-winning business and to be part of the continued success as they create new roles around the UK.
This is a great opportunity to be involved in an energetic and forward-thinking team in an expanding and fast-moving business. It goes without saying that you will need to have a passion for all things numerical, but you will also need to be confident, enthusiastic, forward thinking with strong leadership and influencing skills. As Finance Manager you will have a key role to play in the future development of the business’s financial procedures as well as the identification and implementation of a new Financial Software solution.
You’ll work closely with the current Head of Finance, Finance team (currently one direct report) and department managers, ensuring the financial processes and procedures facilitate the production of quality management accounts to defined timelines.
As well as…
- Assisting the Head of Finance in overseeing all areas of finance and communicating any key issues in a clear and concise manner.
- Assist in the scoping and development of a new Financial software solution.
- Play an important role in expanding/integrating new businesses and opportunities.
- Month end routines to support the production of management accounts with focus on balance sheet reconciliations.
- Review and take responsibility for the ongoing development of financial controls & procedures
- Ensuring that debtors are managed, and regular debtor’s reports are produced in conjunction with review meetings.
– Manage supplier expectations along with payments ensuring business service continuity
- Year End tax information to HMRC
- Preparation of statutory accounts and audit liaison responsibility
Their focus is to create a supportive, inclusive and collaborative culture in a great working environment, which contributes hugely to the happiness, positivity and general well-being of their people. Their culture fosters a laid back and friendly, yet professional and capable approach.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Experience in the IT/Software/Service industry
- Worked with leading financial software (Microsoft Dynamics AX, Navision, SAP, Oracle or similar)
- Management responsibility
- Evidence required of strong Excel skills and the ability to reduce timescales for the production of monthly Finance packs.
You may have experience of the following: Financial Controller, Finance Manager, Head of Finance, FP&A Manager etc.
Cherry professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.
Due to Covid-19 please expect increased waiting times with all applications