£56000 - £60000 per annum
0115 922 2240
about 1 month ago
As the Finance Business Partner, you will be responsible for ensuring commercial decisions are made by analysing market trends, performance, and margin as well as a detailed breakdown of variances, challenging where required, between actual and expected results.
The Finance Business Partner will be based in Derbyshire and face off to senior stakeholders so will require exceptional relationship management skills and confidence to present complex financial information in an informative and succinct way.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will be responsible for challenging, supporting and controlling commercial financial performance within Sales and Marketing. Dealing with numerous senior stakeholders, you will build strong relationships working on key projects to maximise profit and minimise risk, including supporting negotiations. You will business partner and support key functions ensuring the future of the division is clearly defined and business performance is optimised.
- Excellent analytical prowess and an ability to identify trends and relationships across numerous datasets to inform decisions and support recommendations.
- Ability to apply analytical skills beyond the traditional functions of finance and to bring them to bear on a broad range of commercial issues.
- Ability to see value in the information you provide and to inspire others to make use of it.
- Professional accounting (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) qualification
- You will also ideally have experience of working on large contracts, renewals and pricing.
Offering up to £60,000 basic
Benefits: Pension contribution, Life Assurance & Private health insurance
Jobs you may have applied for may include commercial finance manager, finance business partner, commercial analyst, Senior Commercial Accountant, finance business analyst, Senior Finance Manager.
Due to Covid-19 please expect increased waiting times with all applications