£60000 - £65000 per annum
0115 922 2240
2 months ago
FP&A Manager | Derby | Offering up to £65,000
In this high profile role you will act as a Finance Business Partner to Operations, providing high-quality financial support, and ensuring that they take the correct investment decisions.
The ideal candidate will work with the Senior Leadership Team to influence strategy and business outcomes, offering expert analysis and interpretation, presenting options to resolve problems and exploit opportunities and support informed financial decision-making.
Our client is looking for an ambitious candidate who can provide the very best financial support and challenge the business where appropriate. Key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Develop insight and analysis, ensuring the provision of forward looking data to enable business decision making
- Working with the Senior Management Team to develop the 5 year plan and support strategic decisions
- To support and influence business decisions through finance business partnering by preparing and analysing financial data and reports
- Undertaking detailed / 'deep dive’ financial analysis using advanced Excel and financial modelling skills to provide business insight and support to ensure the business meets its performance objectives
- Challenge and support the wider business to ensure it has an effective and understood annual business plan with clear assumptions and drivers, backed up with high quality analysis
- Working with line managers to ensure robust control of costs / budgets
-Getting involved in projects that revolve around best practice and continuous performance initiatives
- Leading a team of 2 you will provide direction and mentorship, developing the team to be effective partners to stakeholders
Who the client is looking for…
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with related post-qualification finance experience within FP&A in a manufacturing or logistics environment. Qualified by experience candidates will also be considered.
To be successful in this role the ideal candidate will have:-
- Strong systems and Excel skills.
- The ability to build and maintain strong relationships and to use these relationships to get results.
- Awareness of the wider business agenda and ability to appropriately prioritise and manage competing priorities in line with this.
- Credibility with senior stakeholders to ensure your opinion is valued, given and sought.
- The ability to challenge senior stakeholders and operate with appropriate impact and influence
- Degree Educated
What’s on offer…
The company provides a first class working environment. Salary will be up to £65,000 plus excellent benefits including a private medical cover, up to 37 days holidays and flexible working.
Jobs you may have applied for include Finance Business Partner, Senior Business Partner, Finance Manager, Commercial Finance Manager, FP&A Manager.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client