£45000 - £50000 per annum
13 days ago
FP&A Manager | Manufacturing Sector | Leicester, East Midlands | Salary up to £50,000 + benefits
Are you a qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) passionate about delivering insight and facilitating change?
Do you have relevant experience gained within a large multi-site organisation?
Would you thrive in a role where you will be given exposure to the c-suite and senior directors having the opportunity to influence the strategic decision making of a global business?
If so the below role might be right for you...
Core Role Elements
- Provide leadership and support to the management reporting processes driving business performance
- Liaise with CEO and CFO among others to identify, influence and implement change
- Drive business performance utilising your teams insight from BI, system enhancement, process automation and efficiencies
- Provide projections through budgeting and forecasting
- Manage and lead the FP&A team
- Conduct regular review and analysis of financial results
- Support management throughout the annual budget process
- Utilise systems, technology and software as modelling tools and incorporate actual results from SAP
- Provide ad-hoc project support when required
What You Need...
- Qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA)
- Degree Educated (Finance / Business related) or equivalent
- Relevant experience during and post qualification
- Experience providing leadership/mentoring to small to medium sized team
- Highly analytical and adept at data manipulation and interpretation
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong Communication skills
This role is commutable from Leicester, Nottingham and Derby areas
I the above sounds like you please get in touch or apply now !