£13 per hour
07807 638 840
C - PT -16991-1
4 months ago
Company Accountant | Nottingham | Cherry Professional
Are you someone that thrives working independently?
Have you been looking for a role that can fit around your schedule, while still engaging with senior stakeholders and handling the full accounts function?
This company is looking for someone they can trust to join them for the long-term and be a valuable asset, as their Part Time Company Accountant, at their Nottingham Office.
Role: Company Accountant
Hours: 20hrs - 25hrs
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Support the production of the monthly and annual accounts
- PAYE allocations
- Liaising with external stakeholders
- Bank reconciliations
- Inter-company reconciliations
- Raising invoices
- Assist with Year End, in supporting with statutory accounts and preparing for Audits
- Other ad hoc finance admin related tasks as required
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Qualified by Experience / AAT Qualified
- Essential to have SAGE 50 experience
- Intermediate level on excel (basics of Vlookups, Pivot tables, SUMIFS)
- Can hit the ground running on all the above
Jobs you may have applied for include Assistant Accountant, General Ledger Accountant, Bookkeeper, Financial Accountant, Accountant, Finance Assistant, and Assistant Management Accountant.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Mansfield, Derby and Leicester.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.