£23000 - £26000 per annum, Benefits: study support, flexi-time, parking on site, pension
15 days ago
Assistant Management Accountant | Burton – Upon – Trent | £26,000 plus study support
Are you looking to work in a friendly, growing team where you can develop your Management Accounting skills to compliment your studies?
Cherry is excited to be recruiting an Assistant Management Accountant for this well established business.
This role offers a broad spectrum of Management Accounting responsibilities, reporting to the Senior Management Accountant including
- Preparation and agreement of Budgets and Forecast
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Finance Business Partnering and liaison with Non-Finance
Your qualifications and skills:
- You will be degree or AAT qualified, and studying towards CIMA or ACCA - Part-qualified
- A strong foundation of experience working within a busy finance department with experience in Management Accounts.
- You will have great communication skills – verbal and written, and excellent inter-personal, time management, organisational and IT skills .
What’s on offer?
- Flexi-time – total hours 37 per week
- Generous Pension scheme
- Study support
Other jobs you may have applied for: Junior Management Accountant; Assistant Accountant ; Graduate Management Accountant ; Part-qualified Management Accountant
Locations you are considering: Burton Upon Trent ; Swadlincote ; Foston ; Hilton; Derby ; Castle Donington ; Coalville ; Tamworth ; Lichfield