£25000 per annum
0116 202 9780
4 months ago
Property Manager | £25,000 plus bonus | Nottingham
Are you an experienced Property Manager, do you have great organisational skills, can work well under pressure? Cherry Professional is supporting a successful fast growing company. You will be working in a small team, growing your clients and providing them with an excellent service.
You will be working for a leading property company, where they deliver a high quality of service to their customers. If company culture and working environment is really important to you then this is the right company for you. You will be a valued member of the team where everyone works together as a team to achieve deadlines.
As a Property Manager you will be working from their modern open-plan offices.
Duties and responsibilities for this role;
- You will be providing excellent customer service to a demanding client base and maintaining relevant records and systems.
- Dealing with any queries that clients may have.
- Manage and distribute any emergency jobs, to ensure they are dealt with on the same day.
- Looking after the budgets to make sure spending is kept in line.
- Source trades which are reasonably priced, this also includes you setting them up with all the information.
- Deal with any issues that arise promptly either by phone or email.
- Organise and prioritise your tasks from Meter reading inspections, check in, check-out and the compliance.
The ideal candidate must have;
- Previous property management experience.
- Excellent telephone and written skills.
- Positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Free parking
- 20 days plus bank holidays
If you have all the experience required for this role and you are looking for a new challenge, please contact myself for further details. Have you also applied for the following roles? Property Assistant, Junior Property Manager, Real Estate Manager, Senior Property Manager, Residential Property Manager.