£21000 - £23000 per annum, Benefits: Study Support
07807 638 840
V - AMA -17068
6 months ago
Management Accountant | Nottingham | Cherry Professional
Are you ambitious and want to propel your accounting career?
Are you a natural leader with previous experience in supervising staff and management accounts, wanting to take that to a more professional setting, within a reputable Nottingham based retail business?
Cherry Professional are excited to be working again with our long-standing partner, to bring on a Management Accountant.
TITLE: Management Accountant
SALARY: up to £23,000 + generous benefits
LOCATION: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- Perform full production of the monthly and annual accounts
- Completion of monthly prepayments and accruals
- Manage cost centre budgets, providing commentary on variances
- Review cost centre P&L’s
- Supervise the Assistant Management Accountant in their day-day activities
- Creating relationships with the Operational Managers
- Balance sheet and Bank reconciliation
- Other ad hoc finance admin related tasks as required
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Relevant Degree holder with at least 2 years practical finance experience / AAT Qualified
- Part Qualified CIMA/ACCA
- Intermediate level on excel (basics of Vlookups, Pivot tables, SUMIFS)
- Exposure with working on the general ledger and business partnering
- Previous experience in staff supervision/management
Jobs you may have applied for include Assistant Accountant, General Ledger Accountant, Analyst, Finance Business Partner, Commercial Accountant, Finance Analyst, Finance Assistant, and Assistant Management Accountant.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Leicester, Newark and Derby.