£8.5 - £8.97 per hour
0115 922 2240
7 months ago
Data Entry Administrator | Nottingham | Long Term Temporary | £8.97 per hour
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a Data Administrator for their respected client based in Nottingham City Centre. This is a full-time position and will be on a temporary ongoing basis with the possibility of it becoming permanent.
As an integral member of the Management Operations team, you will own the exchange of data between clients and their suppliers. Candidates will have previous administrative and telephone customer service experience along with strong decision-making skill interpersonal & communication skills.
Data Entry Administrator – Responsibilities:
- Client file loading and financial work streams
- Dealing with operational queries from both internal and external partners, the wider team, clients and suppliers
- You will help run any user tests relating to the file processing and financial reconciliation
- Running your own workloads and ensuring that all targets are consistently met
- Experience in a similar Data focused role
- High attention to detail
- Focused and a team player
- Excellent IT skills
Due to the regulated environement, all candidates who are submitted will be required to undergo a Financial credit check, address check and CV check. Proof will be required at interview stage with Cherry Professional.
Other roles that you may have applied for include: Data Entry Administrator, Data Administrator, Administrator, Data Processor
Cherry Professional are advertising this role on behalf of the client.