£8.5 - £8.71 per hour
0115 922 2240
4 months ago
Temporary Receptionist / Front of House | Hucknall | Temporary (3-6 weeks)
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a Temporary Receptionist for their client based near Hucknall. This role will be for a minimum of 3 weeks but could potentially be for a 6-week period. As receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for incoming calls and visitors to the business. You will need to provide a friendly, professional and engaging customer focussed experience for customers, suppliers and colleagues.
You will ideally have previous reception experience; you will be flexible and adaptable and have great attention to detail.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 08.00m – 16.30pm with a 30 mins lunch break
Receptionist - Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Answer and field all incoming calls & enquiries to the business
- Meet and greet all visitors to the business, record arrival using a digital system, issue passes and ensure all visitors are met and accompanied by their host
- Organise catering for visitors
- Provide administrative support to the business
- Process outgoing mail on a daily basis
- Maintain a clean and organised reception area
Receptionist - Key Skills:
- Have a friendly, positive and professional manner
- Have strong verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to work under own initiative and manage time effectively
- Be reliable and have a good attitude toward work
- Have basic IT skills
Other roles that you may have applied for include Reception, Receptionist, Front of House Assistant
Cherry Professional are advertising this role on behalf of the client.