£23000 - £25000 per annum
0115 922 2240
4 months ago
Contracts Engineer | Temporary to Permanent | £25,000 | Nottingham
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a Contract Engineer for their Nottingham based client. As Contract Engineer, the role will consist of answering customer enquiries via phone or email, entering customer orders, ensuring items are delivered as acknowledged to customer interpretation of customer questions and data and ensuring the Contracts Team deliver a high level of customer service and satisfaction at all times.
A requirement is also to provide support for all internal and external stakeholders.
Contract Engineer - Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Working to gain in depth knowledge of internal sales processes and procedures
- Answering calls on the phone queues and assisting with customer queries.
- Enter customer orders ensuring a high-level attention to detail and managing customer expectations and complaints
- Working to achieve agreed KPI’s and targets as prioritised by the Contracts Manager.
- Help to maintain all records and procedures
- Learn and engage to manage and develop both professionally and personally.
- Always comply to all Health and Safety standards, ensuring proper reporting when necessary
Contracts Engineer - Skills/Experience Required
- Previous experience of working within an engineering environment, ideally working with engineers is required
- Experience working with bespoke systems
- Educated to Degree Level across any of the STEM disciplines is advantageous
- Experience within a customer service role dealing with a high volume of enquiries / orders and or complaints
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment dealing with customers over the telephone.
- Literate in spoken and written English.
- Calm, considered and diligent in approach
- Presentable, polite and well mannered
Other roles you may have applied for: Contracts Manager, Engineering Administrator, Contracts Negotiator, Tendering Support, Contract Co-Ordinator, Contract Administrator & Contract Supervisor
Cherry Professional are recruiting for this role on behalf of the client.