£35000 - £45000 per annum
01332 465 040
3 months ago
Indirect Procurement Manager | Burton on Trent | £35,000 to £45,000
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting permanent Indirect Procurement Manager for their client based in Burton.
You will be required to develop and deliver the strategic procurement of indirect goods and services across a range of categories managing the delivery of cost and quality.
In-direct Procurement experience is required for this role.
- Ensure indirect supplier solutions are commercially viable
- Be the indirect expert within the business delivering a first-class service for all internal stakeholders.
- Provide valuable and efficient indirect spend management delivering year on year cost reduction, value creation, service improvement and innovation allowing opportunity for growth.
- Negotiate and drive best value both through category strategy and supplier management.
- Work with legal teams to ensure key suppliers have compliant contracts and frameworks in place.
- Relationship management, driving partnerships with preferred suppliers.
Skills & Experience
- 5 years experience of indirect procurement
- Able to demonstrate a proven track record in managing supplier relationships and negotiation
- Excellent analytical skills, strong commercial awareness, a measured approach to decision making and the ability to ensure best value procurement
- Proven experience in delivering and value creation within a complex environment.
If you are interested in this Indirect Procurement Manager role please apply straight away.