£35000 - £45000 per annum
01332 465 040
4 months ago
Project Planner | Temporary Ongoing | South Derbyshire
This is a really exciting time to be part of this organisation and to support the senior management team in streamlining and implementing efficient and sustainable process’s for the future of the company; if you are an experienced Project Planner and are available to start ASAP for an ongoing basis for an organisation in South Derbyshire – keep reading!
- Responsible for optimizing inventory levels, mitigating risk and implementing ideas to reduce stock obsolescence whilst working towards agreed timescales and budgets
- Monitor and request changes on a timely manner to ensure a smooth and efficient process
- Review and monitor planning parameters, recommending changes when necessary.
- Handle and process the orders assigned by specific areas including requests from commercial.
- Update and track the product data management system
- Identify and report inventory discrepancies among systems accuracy and stock movement and shipments.
- Maintain import and export logs
- Handle inventory and planning documentation
- Understand and collaborate with the new business process introduction, supporting management and supporting with ideas
- Prepare and produce reports
Skills and Qualities
- Knowledge of supply chain management or equivalent logistics function.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within a similar role
- Awareness of project planning platforms
- Able to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Able to pick up new systems quickly and analytically minded
This is a full time role Monday to Friday and salary is dependent on experience.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of their client.