£18000 per annum, Benefits: Free parking, Laptop, Car, Mobile.
0116 202 9780
4 months ago
Field Sales Executive | Nottingham | £18,000 OTE £40,000
Hours of work - 9am – 5.30pm, can be variable hours depending on appointments
Are you a driven Sales Executive? Cherry Professional are currently supporting a Nottingham based company and they have an excellent opportunity for you. If you are money motivated and driven by sales, then this is the role for you. They will offer you all the training and development you need to be successful as a Field Sales Executive. This role will require you to visit clients around Nottinghamshire, Lincolnshire & Derbyshire, and so you must be able to drive.
About the company, they support business around the world, also known as worldwide leaders on the products the manufacture. You will be part of a team who are the number one global provider and pioneers in the market. You will be working for a well-Established company who are fast growing in the market.
Are you looking for a Field Sales role, does this role sound right for you?
- Demonstrating the company products
- Creating a sales pipeline of prospective opportunities
- Managing your own diary.
- Working from the CRM system, arranging visits and call backs with clients.
- Chasing sales quotes, and creating new leads.
- Set up for exhibitions and events.
Skills/ Attributes/ Experience:
- Experience within B2B
- Valid UK Driving License.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proactive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Driven by sales.
- Experience in B2B sales
- Computer Literate
- Reasonable IT knowledge
Benefits for you;
- Holidays 20 days per annum + Bank Holidays (ProRata)
- Workplace Pension
- Managing Own Diary
- Company Car – Full Clean UK Driving Licence
- Fuel Card, iPhone, laptop
If you are looking for a role where you get to travel, the autonomy to manage your own work load, and earn a high OTE then this is the right company for you. If you don't have the field sales experience but have great communication skills and are highly organised the this is also a great opportunity for you.
Other roles that you may have applied for include Sales Advisor, Field Sales Executive, Sales Associate, Business Development, Sales Coordinator, Sales Manager,