£19000 per annum
4 months ago
Sales Advisor | Permanent | Full Time | Nottingham | £19,000 OTE £30,000
Are you a Sales Advisor looking for a new and exciting opportunity with great earning potential? If so, then this is the role for you!
Due to rapid business growth, my client is looking for several Sales Advisors to join their competitive, motivated and expanding team.
- Selling a luxury product to customers utilising inbound, outbound and social media platforms, as well as those coming into the showroom
- Processing orders and informing customers of their order progress
- Ensuring all finance paperwork is completed and in line with regulations
- Maintaining customer records on the CRM system
- Upselling accessories
- Deliver high levels of customer service
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Previous sales experience both over the phone and face to face, however this is not essential
- A strong working knowledge of MS office and IT applications
- Able to build rapport with potential customers
- Comfortable selling and upselling luxury products
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude
- Able to work as part of a team, but also individually
- Has worked to KPI’s in previous roles
- Pizza deliveries for achieving PB’s and team targets
- Generous social events
- Development opportunities within other departments of the business
- A supportive environment with strong focus on training and coaching, with targets set based on individual skill-set
Working hours are on a rota basis with shift patterns of 9am – 6pm or 11am – 8pm on weekdays and Saturday’s and 11am – 5pm on Sunday’s.
This an exciting time for the right individuals to join a well-established and growing organisation that wants their people to succeed in all areas.
Our client is looking to interview ASAP with immediate start dates for the right candidates!
Cherry Professional are advertising this role on behalf of the client.