£25000 - £26000 per annum, Benefits: Free Parking
0116 202 9780
6 months ago
Business Admin / PA | £25,000 to £26,000 | Sutton in Ashfield
Cherry Professional are delighted to be supporting a well established company who have been supplying to customers for over 40 years. They pride them self in offering quality products.
Due to the growth of the company they now have a new opportunity for a Business Administrator. You will be supporting the Director, Senior Management team with administrative support alongside PA duties for the Managing Director.
As a Business Administrator you will be driven, committed and passionate. You will be working in a fast paced office environment, if good family values and friendly office culture is important to you, then this is the perfect role for you.
Duties include the following:
- You will be responsible for the Managing Directors working Diary.
- To compile comprehensive strategic reports and PowerPoint presentations.
- You will attend meetings, take notes and share with the management team.
- Manage the admin support run report for Directors and Senior management team.
- You will be first point on contact for customers.
- Manage data and implementing to excel, monitoring business information.
- You will need to ensure policies and procedures are followed.
- The ability to build relationship with stakeholders at all levels
The ideal candidate will be:
- High motivated with a great work ethic.
- Proficient in using PowerPoint and Excel.
- Great organisational skills and ability to manage diary commitments
- Be able to prioritise incoming emails and admin.
- Experience in preparing reports.
- Desirable if you have worked in a PA role.
- Free parking.
- Company pension.
- Buy back holiday scheme.
Does this role have everything you are looking for, have all the relevant experience for this role? if so I would like to hear from you email Tara Rubbani or contact me on the number below. Have you recently applied for PA Administrator, Senior Administrator,