£18000 - £24000 per annum
0116 202 9780
5 months ago
Permanent Mon- Thurs 8 am - 5pm Friday 8 am - 4pm
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and well established manufacturer and distributor of specialist pipeline equipment to the utilities industry.
You will beworking for the company depot network and they have a long established reputation for quality and innovation. Core lines include the sales, hire, servicing & repair of Butt & Electrofusion equipment, pipe cutting, under pressure drilling and squeeze off tooling for the gas and water industries. As a proactive organisation they’re anxious to strengthen their team and promote a number of exciting new and innovative products to the market.
The Company is seeking a dynamic and tenacious Inbound Sales Administrator to join the internal sales team. In return for professionalism, commitment and enthusiasm this company can offer a competitive salary of circa £18 - £24k commensurate with experience.
Reporting to the Internal Sales Manager, the role of Sales Administrator will include:
- Processing of daily sales and hire orders
- Preparation of daily and monthly sales figures and reports
- Able to communicate with internal and external sales staff offering administrative support where necessary;
- Responding to customer enquiries promptly and efficiently, monitoring quote progress through to conclusion;
- Making proactive sales calls to existing and new customers
- Proactively researching sales opportunities, organise promotions, exhibitions and demonstration days;
- Input into sales meetings, preparing figures and PowerPoint presentations as required.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will have the following skills & experience:
- Excellent communicator, professional and approachable.
- Well organised with the ability to think on your feet.
- Able to make decisions and negotiate a deal.
- Computer literate including Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and preferably Iris/Inspire;
- Knowledge of the utility market advantageous but not essential.
Does this role sound perfect for you and do you have experience as a Inbound Sales Administrator? I would be very keen to hear from you contact Tara Rubbani
Have you also been applying for Outbound Customer, Service Inbound, Adviser, Sales Administrator.