£18000 - £21000 per annum
0116 202 9780
5 months ago
Credit officer | Leicester | Up to £21,000
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to take their Credit Control experience into a more investigative route. Joining a very well established and expanding team and business reporting directly to the credit manager, you will be responsible for your own portfolio of clients.
- To minimise your clients exposure and risk in the market by making good decision and acting in timely and professional manner
- Managing a large client based through strong time management and organisation
- Monitoring all accounts for trends
- Liaising with internal department to advice on the best course of action for accounts that has shown to be a risk
- Providing high levels of customer service to clients and customers at all times.
- Experience in investigative credit control and reading financial accounts
- Have strong decision making skills and inquisitive by nature
- Be very customer focused
- Detail orientated
- Self motivated, can work under your own initiative but also will work well in a structured team environment
- Knowledge of Chargeback risk is desirable but not essential
- Quick learner.
Jobs you may have applied for include; Credit Control Clerk, Credit Control Administrator, Credit Control Clerk, Sales Ledger Clerk, Accounts Assistant.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the Client