£55000 - £65000 per annum
5 months ago
Group Financial Controller | PE Backed +£100m SME | Leicester | Salary up to £65,000
- Are you a fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA) ideally from a large practice background?
- Did you remain in practice to or did you make the 1st move to industry and are now looking for the next thing?
If so and you are keen to follow the ‘SME FC’ route then I just might have an interesting proposition for you.
My client is a PE backed SME in the service sector with year on year growth (+£150m t/o). As part of a team restructure they are now looking to bring in a high caliber Financial Controller to support the Group Head of Finance (Big 4 ACA).
The Role …
- Team Management – Manage the day to day activities of the finance team (including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll etc). Take responsibility for the performance and development of the team.
- Manage the preparation of budgeting, forecasts and variance analysis and reporting.
- Prepare monthly financial statements as required
- Manage/lead the month and year end close process along with taking ownership for balance sheet related activity.
- Manage capital expenditure
- Liaise with auditors and ensure accurate and timely preparation of all relevant information requirements for the audit process
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting and all tax related requirements (supported by external auditors).
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
What Do You Need To Be Considered? …
- Educated to degree level (ideally finance or business related subjects)
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Practice background
- 3-7 years PQE
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
Sound interesting? If so please click apply or get in touch to discuss further.
The role is commutable from Leicester, Nottingham, Derby, South Yorkshire and Staffordshire.
Other role you might have applied for: Group Head of Finance, Group Reporting Accountant, Head of Reporting, Group Financial Accountant, Financial Accountant, Finance Manager, Head of FP&A.