£35000 - £40000 per annum
07807 638 840
X - MA -16892
5 months ago
Management Accountant | Nottingham | £40,000
Are you looking to be part of a cohesive and commercial team, where there’s a real sense of camaraderie?
Do you want to have more autonomy and commercial input, where you get to create and manage your own relationships with the cost centres, finance and operational managers?
Cherry Professional are excited to be working with this this international technology business again, to bring on a credible Management Accountant, at their Nottingham office.
Role: Management Accountant
Salary: up to £40,000 + generous benefits
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- Perform full production of the monthly, quarterly and annual accounts
- Completion of monthly prepayments and accruals
- Creating and maintaining your own relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Business partner with the cost centres senior finance and Operational Managers
- Carry out variance analysis and provide commentary on the actuals
- Work with team members across the business to improve processes
- Ensuring compliance and maintenance of SOX controls
- Providing support with Audits
- Other ad hoc finance admin related tasks as required
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Relevant Degree holder with at least 4 years practical finance experience / AAT Qualified
- Part Qualified CIMA / ACCA / ACA
- Intermediate level on excel (basics of Vlookups, Pivot tables, SUMIFS)
- Exposure with working on the general ledger and business partnering
- Highly analytical - Preferable knowledge of SOX and systems implementations
Jobs you may have applied for include Assistant Accountant, General Ledger Accountant, Analyst, Finance Business Partner, Commercial Accountant, Finance Analyst, and Assistant Management Accountant.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Leicester, Newark and Derby.