£42000 - £45000 per annum
07772 505 316
5 months ago
FP&A Manager | Nottingham | £42,000 to £45,000
A Financial Planning and Analysis Manager is required by Nottingham based success story. They have grown organically from £1million in 2010 to £18million today with the future looking incredibly bright and predicted turnover increasing to £50m within the next 3 years. They have recently appointed a new CFO who is going to be a major driving force and instrumental to the businesses future success (as well as being a brilliant manager to this role) and coupled with recent contract wins and Dynamics 365 being implemented later in the year, they have created a role for a FP&A Manager to join the business.
As a direct report to the CFO, you will be instrumental in acting as a business partner to key stake holders, providing FP&A support, forecasting and budgeting. The role will also have a particular focus on contract accounting, revenue recognition and numerous projects to be involved with.
Headline of the role will include:
- Provide insights to management around financial modelling, forecasts and profitability
- Preparation of P&L forecasts and annual budgets
- Contract profitability analysis & project accounting
- Financial modelling for new contract opportunities
- Cost management of any major investment projects
- Finance dashboard and BI design and maintenance
- Utilise BI tools to provide meaningful insights into the business
- Review of finance processes to streamline and automate
- Development of divisional P&Ls and customer profitability analysis
- Mapping of business processes
To be a success, you will have had previous FP&A and system implementation experience with a particular focus on Dynamics 365. You will have proven accounting skills and be either a qualified accountant, be an active studier or be qualified by experience.