£40000 - £50000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Commercial Finance Manager | Leicester | Up to £50,000 + benefits
Are you a commercially experienced accountant open to a new challenge? Do you have experience of contract or project accounting? Could you see yourself in an award winning organization with global operations sat within a small team where you will be a given a high degree of autonomy and responsibility?
If so I have an commercial finance opportunity that could be ideal for you.
This is a rare opportunity to be part of a friendly team within a fascinating business with a strong ethical purpose making a difference around the globe.
What can you expect to be involved in?
-Management of a small team (mentoring/development)
- Business Partner with SLT, country finance teams and other relevant BAU’s
- Data Analysis – monitoring project costs, spend and comparing to forecasts/budgets.
- Stock Management
- Journals (Year and Month end)
- Management of Capex
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Production of Financial Statement (P&L, cash flow, variance analysis and commentary)
- Liaising with External Auditors
- Bank Reconciliations, Intercompany accounts reconciliations
- Group Cash Forecasting
- Group VAT Returns
What Do You Need?
- Qualified Accountant or Finalist (ACCA/CIMA)
- Previous experience in a Commercial Finance position
- Strong Excel skills essential, experience of Sage 200 desirable
- Strong leadership skills
- Commercial Awareness
Jobs you may have applied for Finance Manager, Financial Controller, Group Financial Controller, Group Finance Manager, Senior Management Accountant etc
Cherry professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client.