£60000 - £65000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Operations Finance Manager | Derby | Interim
Cherry Professional are currently working with a leading Manufacturing business in Derby who require an Interim Operations Finance Manager on an ongoing basis.
Do you like getting stuck in and being up and out about in a business? The Operations Finance Manager will work closely with various functions including manufacturing, supply chain and procurement and has a broad remit working across the operations. This ones about making a difference and ensuring your Financial insights are being implemented and are positively affecting the bottom line. Cherry Professional have recently placed the line manager to this role, who has tons of gravitas, experience and will drive the business forward.
- Manage the team to ensure accurate and timely reconciliations of balance sheet accounts are maintained
- Manage the Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Procurement elements of the financial planning and control cycle
- Drive continuous improvement across all areas of finance
- Evaluate significant capital expenditure propositions
- Lead the investigation of financial and performance variances
- Oversee the development of key financial measures
The role will suit a qualified accountant who has proven experience working within the FMCG / manufacturing environment. You will be determined to create change and drive the business forward. You will be used to asking the 'why?' and challenging the status-quo while leading a forward thinking Finance team.
This role is in a highly accessible location and is easily commutable from Derby and Leicester.
Other roles you may have applied for include Financial Controller, Finance Manager, Senior Management Accountant and Head of Finance.