£18000 - £20000 per annum
01332 465 040
5 months ago
Regulatory Administrator | Derby | £18,000 to £20,000
We are recruiting for a Regulatory Administrator. This role is based in Derby with an innovative, industry leading business.
If you are self-motivated and able to work using own initiative, handle pressure of meeting targets and deadlines as well as having a willingness to learn this role could be for you.
- Liaise with Manufacturers and Suppliers when required
- Effectively deal with emails
- Check applications/license documentation for new product lines
- Understanding & research of medical products
- Liaise with staff to address issues, answer queries and ensure processes are in line
- Check product recall alerts and recording details and reconciliation data if sold
- Check licences and account opening documents and updating the approved supplier/customer list
- Carry out risk assessments, change managements etc in adequate detail under supervision of the Responsible Person
- Understand CAPA principles and carry them out appropriately
- Attend and contribute to Team meetings and assist with determination of project requirements
- Communicate ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive attitude
- Staff training records are maintained
- Maintaining accurate, legible and contemporaneous records relating to GDP activities.
- Organisation and filing of documents
- Completion of off the job training and coursework to be able to fulfil the academic segment of the apprenticeship.
- Experience of working in Regulatory role
- You need to be passionate about providing a good service
- Knowledge of the whole Microsoft Word package (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Publisher).
- Responsive to tasks even when they are difficult/challenging
- Focused and organised
If this Regulatory Administrator role sounds of interest to you please apply straight away.