£9 - £10.26 per hour
07795 385 225
about 1 month ago
Purchase Ledger Assistant | Temporary to Permanent | £18,000 to £20,000
Cherry Professional are pleased to be working with an Industry leading business in Coalville who are looking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Assistant to join their award winning business on a temporary to permanent contract.
The role and responsibilities:
- Process and scan a large volume of invoices daily on sap
- Generate a weekly BACS run
- Deal with internal/external queries by phone and email
- Monitor Credit and Debit balances weekly
- Keep Suppliers details updated on sap
- Reconcile supplier statements (monthly)
- Work closely with the Purchasing Department to ensure invoices are released on time for payment
- Update the blocked invoice report from the Purchasing Department
Desired skills and experience:
- 2 year’s experience within a similar role.
- SAP experience
- Good attention to detail
- Proactive self starter
Please note this is a temporary to permanent role, please only apply for this role if you immediately available or on a reduced notice period.
Pay rate: upto £10.26 ph.
Other roles you may have applied for are: Purchase Ledger Clerk, Accounts Payable Clerk, Accounts Payable Assistant, Accounts Assistant