£22000 - £24000 per annum
0115 922 2240
5 months ago
Business Development Support Assistant | £22,000 to £24,000 | Nottingham
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a professional, confident and proactive Business Development Support Assistant, who is flexible and collaborative towards their duties and responsibilities and has a great track record in supporting the growth of existing and new business.
This role would suit a self-motivated individual who has strong administrative skills and has gained relevant experience of business development and marketing practices and processes. You will additionally provide full administrative support to the Business Development Team.
Business Development Support Assistant -
- Prepare presentations and meeting papers for the Business Development Team to a high standard.
- Maintain company website including regular updates to the content, new staff and company news.
- Oversight and standardisation of third-party branding and social media activity.
- Assisting with research projects including competitor analysis.
- Provision of general administrative duties to the wider Business Development team including formatting documents and PowerPoint presentations.
- Supporting the Business Development team in the application of initiatives and strategies.
- First point of contact for any incoming enquiries to the Business Development
- Oversight of the Business Development and Master contact log, ensuring this is populated by the wider team and actions are chased and cleared down in an agreed timeframe.
- Support with the new business pipeline to identify relevant contacts at identified firms. ·
- Standardisation and creation of marketing and company literature.
- Capturing of new business profiling to ensure information is captured ahead of new business meetings.
Business Development Support Assistant – Key Skills:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role with strong administration and organisational skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, to enable professional interaction with a wide range of contacts, both internal and external.
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to work on own initiative and organise and plan your own work.
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with discretion and to maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent IT skills, including a working knowledge of presentation software packages, preferably Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong organisational, time management and multi-tasking skills and the ability to maintain high standards while working under pressure and to deadlines.
- Creative in approach to problem solving and able to think through the implications of different options in terms of the wider organisation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to work across teams and get the best from people to assist in delivering strategic goals.
- Ability to respond quickly to rapidly changing circumstances or work pressures.
- Previous experience of minute taking at new client business meetings is desirable.
Cherry Professional are advertising this role on behalf of the client.