£30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: study support ( if required) , exceptional benefits package
about 2 months ago
Senior Finance Analyst | Derby | £35,000
Are you an experienced Finance Analyst looking to work for a highly respected, innovative and dynamic international business? This high-profile role will give you the chance to shine!
- Your role will be to provide key financial data, analytics and management to the Finance Business Partners and business stakeholders at regional level.
- This will include production of standard and ad hoc reports, incl. variance analysis and relevant, insightful and accurate commentary.
- Perform decision support activities such as budgeting, forecasting, and analysis, Corporate P&L from operations budgeting and forecasting to corporate performance and trading analysis, and project analysis.
- Conduct scenario analysis and modelling using data visualisation tools to support business decisions.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and support the delivery of improvements in processes, systems and procedures.
- Building strong relationships within the Commercial and Finance teams, and collaborate to deliver high quality business information.
- You will be providing insight to focus attention on key performance areas in support of decision making and be actively involved in business improvement initiatives following up with Finance and transactional team to implement and deliver new initiatives.
Working hours – 11am – 7pm
- You will have proven track record in working a business with multi-revenue schemes, and be adept at analysing operational and financial performance and presenting complex information, clearly and accurately
- Quick to get under the skill of the business, you will understand and then implement business planning, budgeting, forecasting and management reporting processes.
- You will have the acumen to quickly become au fait with financial systems knowledge and ability to access and interpret data., combined with great communication and interpersonal skills
- You will be challenging processes and identifying opportunities for business improvement, You will build and sustain trusted relationships with relevant Finance business partners and Group FP&A team members, and effectively collaborate with Finance teams across the globe.
- You will enjoy leading by example, mentoring people and be keen to develop your people management skills.
Qualifications, skills and experience
- You will be newly qualified or finalist, at a professional finance qualification level (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent), with experience as a Finance Analyst including experience of operational planning, budgeting and forecasting, management reporting, scenario analysis and modelling skills.
- With strong business acumen, you will have an appreciation of trading metrics and KPIs, and their impact on the financial success of business.
- You will be able to prioritise your work, fluent written and verbal communication skills, and excellent attention to detail.
- You will be adept in making the best use of IT including advanced user of Oracle, Essbase, reporting tools, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Other jobs you may be interested in: Financial Analyst; Business Analyst; Part-qualified Accountant; Commercial Finance Analyst
Easy commute from: Burton-on-Trent; Castle Donington; Swadlincote; Loughborough; Ashby de la Zouch; Derby; Lichfield; Loughborough; Uttoxeter