£65000 per annum, Benefits: Car + bonus
07772 505 316
14 days ago
Operational Finance Manager | Derby | Up to £65,000
An Operational Finance Manager is required by a leading manufacturing / FMCG business that has long term strategic relationships with some of the country’s leading retail businesses.
The Operational Finance Manager is a key part of the business, acting as a partner, gatekeeper and financial sounding board to their manufacturing, supply chain and procurement functions.
The role has a broad remit working across the operations controlling team ensuring the production of accurate management accounts, drive and deliver the budgeting and forecasting routines and drive a cost minimisation mentality.
Headlines will include:
- Collaboratively work with the Head of Purchasing, Manufacturing Director, Supply Chain Director and their teams, to accurately understand, report and forecast current costs.
- Manage the team to ensure accurate and timely reconciliations of balance sheet accounts are maintained.
- Manage the Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Procurement elements of the financial planning and control cycle
- Drive continuous improvement across all areas of finance.
- Evaluate significant capital expenditure propositions.
- Lead the investigation of financial and performance variances.
- Oversee the development of key financial measures.
The role will suit a driven and accomplished qualified accountant who has a demonstrable track record of working within the FMCG / manufacturing environment. You will have a commercial and value add mindset, have proven leadership skills and be keen to progress your career.