£25000 - £32000 per annum
0115 922 2240
about 2 months ago
Sales Team Leader | Nottingham | £25,000 to £34,000 + Bonus
Cherry Professional has the pleasure of recruiting for a Sales Team Leader for their respected client based in Nottingham City Centre.
Are you a driven and engaging people leader within Sales environments?
My client is looking to recruit for a passionate and dynamic leader, with a proven track record of leading successful teams to consistently achieve high sales performance. You will receive a competitive salary and bonus earning potential of up to £7k per year plus additional awards. There is also great progression and development opportunities within the contact centre and wider business
You will be based at the Nottingham Contact Centre office, working 37.5hrs per week on a rotational shift pattern between 8am and 8pm, Monday – Sunday.
To be successful in this role, you will be able to:
- Collaborate with peers and key stakeholders to share knowledge and ideas across the business
- Understand customer needs, with a focus on doing the right thing for our customers
- Display role model behaviours when dealing with customer requirements
- Focus the team on delivery and sales performance, identifying and improving through coaching areas of development
- Be open to innovation, understanding the principles of change management and coaching others’ through change
- Manage the priorities of multiple activities and stakeholders, to meet diverse and sometimes conflicting deadlines
- Maintain a clear focus on goal achievement, confronting problems, conflicts and obstacles
- Stay focused under pressure whilst working effectively; remaining focused on sales performance during busy periods
- Take responsibility to manage all people related issues, communicating clearly the expectations of agents
- Proactively call listen, conduct 121s, team meetings and huddles; setting high sales and performance standards and can immediately respond, providing solutions
- Understand the role employee engagement plays in commercial performance and workplace culture
- Continuously strive to enhance the culture of the business, raising the bar with the team through engagement initiatives and effective communication
Cherry Professional are advertising this role on behalf of the client.