£25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: study support and generous benefits package
12 days ago
Are you part-qualified Finance Analyst?
Looking for a new career challenge with a thriving, innovative, international business?
Hate sitting in peak-time traffic jams?
This is the perfect opportunity for you!
You role will be delivering day to day financial insight and analytics to FBPs, supporting the management of overheads across the business, driving performance and value.
Your working hours will be 11am-7pm - so sitting in rush hour traffic.
Day to day responsibilities
- Financial management and analytics to support respective Finance Business Partners and business stakeholders with overheads management in all areas of the business.
- Budgeting and forecasting for P&L and System Fund overheads; supporting reorganisations;
- Management reporting; scenario planning and analysis; CAPEX forecasting and analysis.
- Production of reports, incl. variance analysis and detailed commentary. Scenario analysis and modelling using data visualisation tools to communicate information clearly to non-finance
- Recommending process improvement and assist in the implementation of business improvements.
- Build strong relationships within the international stakeholders and collaborate to deliver high quality outputs.
- Act as an escalation point for audit queries.
Finance or business-related education. Part-qualified - preferably working towards professional finance qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent).
What can you bring to the role? .
- You will have proven track record as a finance analyst, with experience in planning, budgeting and forecasting and reporting. WIP for projects, allocations and management of central costs, scenario analysis and modelling skills.
- You will be an Advanced in use of Oracle, Essbase, reporting tools, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- You can manage your own time effectively, act quickly, work efficiently and be able to meet deadlines. With a natural eye for detail and fluent, confident, communication and interpersonal skills
Other opportunities you may have applied for: Analyst; Assistant Analyst; FP&A Analyst; Overheads Analyst
Commutable from: Burton-upon-Trent; Derby; Hilton; Foston; Stoke on Trent; Castle Donington; Coalville; Melbourne; Ashby-de-la-Zouch; Long Eaton; Kegworth