£20000 - £25000 per annum
0116 202 9780
about 2 months ago
Purchase Ledger Clerk | Leicester | £20,000 to £25,000
We are currently recruiting for a Purchase Ledger specialist for our client based just outside of the Leicester City Centre. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced purchase ledger professional to join an new business with great start-up culture with an already large and established client base.
- Responsible for daily operations of the purchase ledger activity
- Reconciliation of accounts for suppliers
- Company and employee expenses reconciliations
- Management of the cash books and outgoings
- Handling all levels of invoice queries and the process
- Setting up new suppliers and managing those relationships
- Additional adhoc accounts support to the wider team including collections and billing.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a purchase ledger position
- Working knowledge of collections and credit control is desirable
- Proven experience with multitasking roles
- Previous experience on SAP is very advantageous
- Keen eye for detail and organised
- Time management is key so being able to work under minimal supervision is very important as well as working as part of a team
Roles you may have also applied to: Purchase Ledger Clerk, Purchase Ledger Assistant, Purchase Ledger Clerk and Accounts Payable Controller
This role is being advertised by Cherry Professional on behalf of the client.