£21000 - £22000 per annum
07875 237 409
5 months ago
Credit Control | Derby | £22,000
Cherry Professional are proud to be recruiting for a Credit Controller to work for an established business based in Derby.
Working within a small finance team, and reporting directly to the Director, this role offers great challenge and responsibility for the suitable Credit Controller.
- Looking after a large portfolio of customer accounts, varying from SME’s up to large PLC’s
- Allocating customer payments
- Reducing aged debt through chasing customers
- Processing new customer documentation and keeping all records up to date
- Answering customer queries in a proficient and professional manner.
- Minimum of two years’ experience within Credit Control
- Proven track record of developing rapport through B2B relationships
- Computer literate and have experience with using the Microsoft Office package including Excel
- Any experience with Exchequer would be desirable, but not essential.
Jobs you may have applied for include; Credit Control Clerk, Credit Control Administrator, Credit Control Clerk, Sales Ledger Clerk, Accounts Assistant.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the Client