£19000 - £22000 per annum
01332 465 040
about 2 months ago
Logistics Administrator | Temporary | Alfreton
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a well established business in Alfreton as a Logistics Administrator on a temporary basis.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Order processing
- Report on order demands and follow trends and requirements
- Liaise with transport and suppliers for deliveries
- Listen and understand customer requests and put together the right package in line with customer requirements
- Coordinate & log goods in and out
- Produce quality reports
- Log all records of stock management
- Communicate effectively with all departments
-Supply chain administration experience ideally 3 years +
-Able to analyse data
-Excellent working knowledge or Microsoft Office in particular Excel
-Practical use of ERP systems
-Strong communications skills
-Able to build working relationships
This will be a lasting temporary assignment full time Monday to Friday.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of their client in Alfreton.