£30,000 per annum
01332 465 040
8 months ago
Office Manager | Derby | £30,000
Office Manager - Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a permanent , full time Office Manager for their respected client based in Derby City Centre
You will be responsible for the running of all the operations and business functions. You will also be responsible for business development across Derbyshire which is supported by internal functions.
Providing and prioritising extensive administrative and secretarial support. You will also provide administrative support to the corresponding sales teams.
- Extensive and pro-active diary management
- Email and action/activity management for you and for the UK-DH when required ensuring email and actions/activities are actioned in a prompt manner.
- Answering the phone and dealing with messages.
- Conducting research and preparing any background materials prior to meetings.
- Assist in "special projects" outside of normal day to day duties arising as part of the ongoing support to the sales team and operations team.
- Providing refreshments and lunches for customer meetings.
- Working with the marketing team as and when required.
- Maintain a professional manner when dealing with our shareholders, customers and Analyst/PR teams.
- Administration support to the sales team
- Becoming an expert in the In House CRM System
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Experience of working as an Office Manager and assisting Sales Teams
- Outlook (expert)
- Word for Windows (expert)
- PowerPoint (Intermediate)
- Excel (Intermediate)
- Friendly, willing to assist others
- Able to multi-task
- Can - do attitude
- Representative and well spoken
- Able to work under pressure, with varying time frames and last-minute changes
- Positive manner
- Self-starter and proactive
- Independent thinker and ability to prioritise
- Team player
- Highly organised
- Dedicated/Flexibility is key