£26000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: Study support
07807 638 840
C - AMA -16584
5 months ago
Assistant Management Accountant | Nottingham | £26,000 - £28,000 + study support
Do you want to cut your teeth in a high volume, commercial environment, working alongside a like-minded and cohesive PQ team?
Are you looking for a mentor who’s grown with the business, with a mass of knowledge and has a “open door policy” to support his direct reports?
Cherry Professional are excited to be partnering again with our long-term Nottingham client, to bring on board an Assistant Management Accountant.
This role will grow your confidence, through engaging with senior stakeholders, challenging as well as producing the figures, while business partnering with the cost centres.
Role: Assistant Management Accountant
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000 + study support
Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
- Producing monthly management accounts, including balance sheets and KPI variance analysis
- Monthly Cost Centre performance analysis, reporting findings to senior stakeholders
- Driving efficiencies and performances across cost-centres, through liaising with Operational Managers
- Responsible for the fixed asset and depreciation
- Preparing budgets
- Monthly trial balance reconciliations
- Journal postings and calculations, including accruals and prepayments
- Assist with audits
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Relevant Degree holder with at least 2 years practical finance experience / AAT Qualified
- Part Qualified CIMA
- Intermediate level on excel (basics of Vlookups, Pivot tables, SUMIFS)
- Exposure with working on the general ledger and business partnering
- Highly analytical
Jobs you may have applied for include Assistant Accountant, General Ledger Accountant, Analyst, Finance Business Partner, Commercial Accountant, Finance Analyst and Assistant Management Accountant.
This job is commutable from Nottingham, Leicester, Newark and Derby.