£40000 - £47000 per annum
0115 922 2240
5 months ago
Office Manager | Nottingham | Permanent | Up to £47,000
A fantastic opportunity to join a well-established and progressive company as an Office Manager in Nottingham City Centre.
As Office Manager you will be responsible for the efficient functioning of the Leadership office through a range of administrative, financial and managerial tasks.
Office Manager – Responsibilities:
- Maintains the Leadership office services by organizing, implementing and maintaining office operations, procedures and administration systems
- Manages/Mentors members of the Leadership office, including ensuring adequate staff levels to cover for absences and peaks in workload, delegation of workload and performance management
- Sets and defines functional/departmental goals and measures performance through annual PDC processes.
- Achieves financial objectives by managing the annual office budget and P&L; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances and initiating corrective actions
- Supplier management, including the review and approval of supply requisitions
- Organises and facilitates Senior Executive visits to site
- Organises and facilitates events and conferences
- Arrange meeting agenda, attends meetings and take & distribute meeting minutes as required
- Responsible for the effective on boarding of executive team members
- Works and liaises with the communications team to produce business wide communications
- Accountable and responsible for reporting of all functional metrics
- Flexibility in order to meet the demands of the leadership team
- Other administrative tasks as deemed relevant
Office Manager - Knowledge and Experience:
- Experience of leading and developing a team and function
- Knowledge of working in a fast-paced matrix organization
- Experience of working within teams across various countries and cultures
- 5 years minimum office management experience
- 3 years minimum line management experience
Cherry Professional are advertising this role on behalf of their client.