£20000 - £26000 per annum
0115 922 2240
26 days ago
Senior Administrative Assistant | Nottingham | Permanent | £26,000
Are you ambitious & hardworking with excellent administrative & organisaltional skills? Are you able to communicate at all levels and prioritise your own workload? If so, then this is the role for you!
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a Senior Administrative Assistant for their respected Nottingham City Centre client. The Senior Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing an effective, proactive and timely personal administrative support and assistance to the Leadership team in order to allow them to focus on the delivery and achievement of the business strategic goals.
Senior Administrative Assistant - Responsibilities:
- Manages timely submission and processing of expenses
- Arrange meeting agenda, attends meetings and take & distribute meeting minutes as required
- Responsibility for travel arrangements
- Be responsible for heavy calendar management requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants, as well as consultants, to coordinate a variety of complex meetings across multiple time zones.
- Work and liaise with the communications team to produce business wide communications
- Accountable and responsible for the collation and timely distribution of all functional metrics
- Flexibility in order to meet the demands of the leadership team
- Other administrative and project tasks as requested
Senior Administrative Assistant - Key Skills:
- Fully competent in all Microsoft Office packages
- Clear and effective interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritise workload and manage multiple conflicting deadlines with attention to detail and within agreed timelines
- Effective time management skills
- Effective team player
- Ability to work on own initiative
Cherry Professional are advertising this role on behalf of their client.