£17000 - £19000 per annum
0115 922 2240
28 days ago
Customer Experience Administrator | Nottingham | £17,000 to £19,000
Cherry Professional is currently recruiting for a growing and well established SME in Nottingham. The role is to cover a current member of staff's Maternity Leave is and is expected to last between 9 and 12 months.
As a Customer Experience Administrator you will be responsible for monitoring and maintaining customer satisfaction through a variety of channels. An analytical mind and a passion for driving results through data manipulation is essential for this position.
- Offsite Customer Collections Management
- Arranging new collections or injection slots for new and existing customers
- Managing changes to schedules including customer communication
- Managing late and failed customer collections
- Various Client SLA and Customer Services Reporting
- Assist with Daily, Weekly and Monthly reports for the Sales Team and Customers
- Assisting on production of monthly SLA and eCommerce Customer Service Reports
- Producing Ad Hoc SLA and Customer Service Reports for the Sales Team and Customers
- Daily report analysis feeding
- Ensure full documentation and Processes are adhered to
- Customer Query Support
- Sales Administration Support
- Answering incoming phone enquiries and queries from customers, members of the public and prospects
- Providing quotations as requested
- Assisting the warehouse team by communicating with customers on how to process returns and keeping centralised records updated
- IT literate, specifically must be experienced in using Excel including manipulating large volumes of data formulas and pivot tables.
- Experience with Macros would also be beneficial
- Customer focussed
- High Attention to Detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage own workload
- Good communication skills
Other roles you may have applied for: Excel Administrator, Data Analyst, Data Officer, Data Administration Officer
Cherry Professional is recruiting for this role on behalf of the client.