£21000 - £22500 per annum
07795 385 225
2 months ago
Credit Controller | Rugby | £21,000 £22,500
Cherry Professional are working with a leading business in Rugby, Warwickshire who have a great opportunity for a Credit Controller/ Accounts Receivable Controller. This position is full time and permanent. Hours of work are 8:45am to 5:30pm.
The role and responsibilities:
- The role is fast-paced, making approximately 70 calls daily to customers to effectively manage timely and efficient collection of monies due to the Company.
- Your role will involve meeting cash and debtor day targets within agreed timescales and ensuring the efficient and prompt release of pended orders ensuring a 1st class customer service is provided to external/internal customers of the function.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Previous experience working as an Accounts Receivable Coordinator or Credit Controller is essential as is a proven track record of minimising risk and reducing over dues.
- Skills in customer service is also key. Experience of dealing with credit insurance and credit reference agencies would be advantageous as would experience working with SAP.
What you’ll get in return:
- Annual Company Profit Scheme Bonus
- Holiday of 23 days’ basic + 8 Bank Holidays in a complete year, increasing to 28 days basic with our length of service programme
- Healthcare: Cashplan scheme, access to money back on dental, optical, consultation, therapy and wellbeing treatments, hospital treatment insurance, Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounts: Huge range of shopping and activity discounts
- Pension Scheme
- Stock Discounts
- Learning and Development opportunities
- Wellbeing initiatives run throughout the year