£16000 per annum, Benefits: AAT study support
07875 237 409
about 1 month ago
Accounts Administrator | Derby | £16,000
Are you a confident team player looking for an opportunity to kick start a career in Finance? Are you looking for a business to help you achieve your goals by supporting you with your qualifications? Cherry Professional are excited to be working with a reputable business based in Derby for the recruitment of an Accounts Administrator.
Our client is offering a starting salary of £16,000 a based on a 4 day working week and AAT study support 1 day a week at college.
- Support the Finance Assistant with all finance duties such as;
- Raising sales invoices
- Allocating cash
- Processing purchase orders
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Assist with any other financial duties
- Experience working in administration with a passion for a career in Finance.
- AAT Level 2 qualified or studying towards would be desirable.
- High level of attention to detail and ability to spot discrepancies.
- Strong communication skills.
- IT literate
- Confident, proactive and assertive.
- £16,000 annual salary based on a 4 day working week
- AAT study support 1 day a week at college
- Exposure into all accounting functions for a successful career within Finance