£18000 - £20000 per annum
07875 237 409
8 months ago
Finance Administrator | Burton on Trent | £18,000 to £20,000
Are you an energetic people’s person looking to work for an innovative and exciting organisation in Burton which will allow you to build your career within Finance or Administration?
You do not require previous finance experience for this role.
- Provide detailed administration support across all Finance teams
- Offer a high level of customer service at all times to internal and external stakeholders
- Input financial data to financial ledgers
- Proactively generate new ideas to develop internal processes
- Share and communicate key information with colleagues
- Customer focused – Ability to listen and respond to customers providing a quality driven service
- Build effective working relationships – Ability to work in a team by demonstrating flexibility, a fun attitude and the ability to share knowledge.
- Ability to build rapport and develop key relationships
What you will get in return:
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays
- Free onsite parking
- Discounted rates within the companies Restaurant/Cafeteria
- Excellent discount on high street and designer brands
This is wonderful opportunity for a driven Customer Service / Administration Assistant to join a vibrant business on a permanent basis.
Other roles you may have applied for may include: Customer Service Administrator, Administrator, Administration Assistant
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the Client.