£20000 - £24000 per annum
01332 465 040
5 months ago
HR Officer | Derby | £20,000 to £24,000
Cherry Professional are currently recruiting for a full time HR Officer for their respected client based in Derby.
This is a permanent position paying up to £24,000.
You will be responsible for the organisation and execution of recruitment, selection, employment contracts and contractual changes, supporting the Head of Human Resources, HR Business Partners with the management of absence and other employment issues as they arise.
- Deal with the recruitment process
- Obtain references for shortlisted candidates
- Check shortlisting & interviewing has been completed correctly
- Create recruitment solutions for hard to fill posts
- Ensure job profiles are up to date
- To support the Head of HR & HR Business Partners with casework
- Oversee self certification and fit note completion in liaison with the HR Business Partner
- To calculate sick pay, making payroll adjustments & providing information on entitlements to the HR Business Partner
- To record and calculate absence data
- Note taking at absence review meetiings
- To input pay changes into payroll and support payroll as required
- To support the Senior HR Officer with projects
- To support the Senior officer with employee surveys and analysis
- To undertake any other duties which may be reasonably expected within the scope of this job role
Other roles that you may have applied for include HR Executive, HR Coordinator & HR Advisor.
Cherry Professional are advertising this role on behalf of the client.