£22000 - £25000 per annum
07795 385 225
about 1 month ago
Payroll Administrator | Temporary | North Derbyshire | £22,000 to £25,000
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Payroll Administrator to join a busy payroll department in North Derbyshire. Reporting into the Payroll Manager this will be an end to end payroll position, you will responsible for running monthly and weekly payroll for a number of employees.
- Collating and entry of data onto the HR and Payroll systems for new and existing UK and International employees
- Monitoring of sickness and annual leave absence entitlement
- Managing the process for self-employed invoices
- Liaising with various departments to ensure correct information is obtained
- Ensuring that all payroll queries are resolved in a timely and professional manner
- Must have previous experience as a payroll administrator
- Keen eye for detail and accuracy in previous position
- Be able to give high levels of customer service
Similar roles you may have applied for include: Payroll Officer, Payroll Administrator, Payroll Coordinator, Payroll Assistant, HR and Payroll Administrator, Payroll Admin, HR Payroll Administrator
Cherry Professional are recruiting this permanent position on behalf of our client.