£44000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Market leading benefits package
07772 505 316
6 months ago
Senior Financial Accountant | Derby | £44,000 to £50,000
A Senior Financial Accountant is required by a leading business based in central Derby. The business has been through a period of change in recent years that has presented a wealth of new opportunities that they are embracing and profiting from.
The business is now looking to add to their exiting team and are looking for a technically competent, articulate and career orientated senior financial accountant.
Material headlines of the role will include:
- Taking a lead of financial appraisals for current and future projects
- Be a subject matter expert in ensuring the team are up to date with current regulation changes
- Support the team and oversee the day to day accounting
- Oversee and review the current risk register surrounding tax, treasury, fixed assets and project accounting
- Be integral in ensuring the delivery of a robust cashflow forecast
- Review and be part of the leadership team providing sound financial advice to the wider business
- Take the lead on and manage third party relationships
- Ensure the financials for capital projects are recorded accurately and the fixed asset register is maintained accordingly
The ideal candidate will be a qualified chartered accountant with proven financial accounting skills gained form working in a complex environment. You will have demonstrable experience of managing and mentoring a team and have current knowledge for accounting regulations.
Previous roles you may have applied for will include: Financial Reporting Manager, Financial Accountant, Finance Manager.