£60000 per annum
07795 385 225
about 1 month ago
Payroll Project Manager
Cherry Professional are delighted to be recruiting for a payroll project manager for an internationally known business who boast an impressive 11 million pound turnover with hopes to double in size over the next 10 years!
In order to be considered for this exciting opportunity you will be a strong people leader with proven project implementation experience and experience of working within a blue chip, global business with different pay frequencies – monthly / weekly etc. as well as salaried and hourly paid employees.
- Leading and motivating the team to ensure the smooth running of the company payroll across both production and office colleagues - comprising around 3000 employees at peak.
- Play a critical role in delivering the outsourcing project, working closely with project team members and our chosen provider to implement new ways of working and embed processes and procedures across the business.
- Ensuring project milestones are achieved and liaising with key stakeholders to enable a seamless transition.
Essential skills/experience required:
- You must have experience outsourcing a business’s payroll on a large scale
- Interpersonal sills and able to communicate with key stake holders
- Payroll team management experience
- You will be confident and comfortable working with the appropriate systems and ideally have worked with various providers including Sage/KCS and SAP.
Please note this role will be working 3 days in the East Midlands and 2 days in London.
12 month Fixed Term Contract - £60,000