£25000 - £27000 per annum
0115 922 2240
3 months ago
Corporate Sales Executive | Nottingham
Cherry Professional is looking for an experienced sales professional to join a highly reputable and innovative organisation in Nottingham for a period of 4 months. You will lead the engagement with industry professionals to grow the attendees of their huge annual conference.
The successful candidate will focus on a list of target companies, identifying people in relevant and influencer level roles before engaging and explaining the benefits of attending the industry’s premier conference.
Armed with a fantastic agenda, this is a rare opportunity to work with engaging and dynamic content and for a confident and personable salesperson to engage at all levels supported by the existing marketing team and event campaign.
· Identify and research a database of contacts at target companies
· Work with the Salesforce CRM system to maintain and manage the list
· Engage contacts primarily through telephone, but also through email, social media and physical mail as appropriate
· Work closely with the marketing team
· Manage relationships with registered delegates to ensure attendance
· Follow up on engagement with marketing campaigns
· Engage with the sales team as appropriate to pass on any identified opportunities
· Demonstrable Telesales and/or Telemarketing experience is essential
· Exceptional communication skills with the ability to naturally engage in a friendly and professional manner
· Experience working to KPIs
· Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise your own workload in a fast paced environment
· Outstanding enthusiasm, passion and the determination to succeed
· Experience using Salesforce would be beneficial
· Previous experience of recruiting event attendees would be advantageous
Other roles you may have applied for: Outbound Sales Executive, Events Marketing Assistant, Sales and Marketing Assistant, Telesales Executive, Sales Assistant
Cherry Professional is recruiting for this role on behalf of the client.