£60000 - £65000 per annum
0115 922 2240
6 months ago
Central Finance Manager | Derby | Offering up £65,000 + Benefits
Our client is looking to recruit an exceptional Finance Manager who will work in synergy with the Finance Director. The main responsibility of the role will be the effective delivery of financial reporting and controls along with management of the Finance Team of five transactional staff.
The FD is looking for a proactive, energetic, and passionate individual, who is a team player and commercially astute. Ideally you will be a 'hands on' business driver who is absolutely committed to both personal and corporate growth.
The business is very ambitious and highly acquisitive so there is no doubt your role will grow dramatically over the next 1-2 years.
Critically the role will ensure the appropriate controls are in place, develop and enhance the systems and eventually support and manage the financial direction of this business
- Leading the central finance function and supporting and motivating a team of five transactional staff
- Establishing a performance culture, where the team measures itself against clear stretching performance targets
- Developing financial transactions and reporting processes which are effective and efficient, automating these where possible
- Embracing a continuous improvement philosophy where regular feedback is sought from the team as well as from key stakeholders, and service levels, processes and policies are continuously challenged
- Acting as a finance partner to the central cost centre owners helping to prepare forecasts and budgets, analysing results, supporting key initiatives and decisions
- Supporting the Group Finance function and audit processes
What they’re looking for…
- Proven management skills and leadership and development of a team, growing to 10+
- Qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA or Qualified by experience.
- Experience of change management – preferably including IT projects (SAP)
- Understanding of a culture of continuous improvement and demonstrating process improvement ability
- Development of a KPI and trend based target setting and performance reporting framework
- A strong team player and leader with high levels of energy, enthusiasm and excellent communication skills
What’s on offer…
The company provides a first class working environment. Salary will be up to £65,000 plus excellent benefits including private medical cover, up to 37 days holidays and flexible working.
Jobs you may have applied for include Finance Business Partner, Senior Business Partner, Finance Manager, Commercial Finance Manager, FP&A Manager.
Cherry Professional are recruiting this role on behalf of the client