£18000 - £18800 per annum
01332 465 040
6 months ago
Administrator | Derby | Permanent
This is a brilliant opportunity, working with a well establish organisation in Derby you can expect to be part of a motivated team.
- Preparing tender submissions
- Setting up the contracts
- Raising purchase order numbers
- Controlling the incoming maintence documents
- Health and safety administration
- Invoicing contract
- Any other ad hoc administration duties.
Skills and experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Good telephone manner and communication skills
- Able to work to deadlines and work well under pressure
- Team player
- A minimum of a years experience within a similar role.
Other roles you may have applied for include Customer Service Administrator, Receptionist, Accounts Administrator, Office Assistant